* 6 ounce (oz.) orange marmalade
* ½ cup liquid Gold
* 2 clove(s) garlic
* 2 teaspoon soy sauce
* 1 teaspoon ginger minced
* For the stir fry:
* 1 pound (lb.) chicken breasts boneless, chunks or strips
* 4 cup broccoli crowns, chopped
* 1salt tablespoon olive oil
* Salt to taste
* Pepper to taste
1. In a blender, combine all the ingredients and make a smooth paste. Ensure the garlic is blended in well.
2. Take a pan and sauté the broccoli until they are cooked nicely. This could take up to 10 minutes. You can also choose to steam the broccoli which should take about 5 minutes. To caramelize the broccoli, add a little sauce to the pan. You can keep it simple as well.
3. In a pan, sauté the chicken until they are cooked nicely. This can take about 5 minutes. Add some sauce and mix well. Once the chicken is done, remove the pan from the heat.
4. Mix the chicken, sauce and broccoli in the pan together. Heat the mixture until it has combined well.